CJ Skips HomeCouncil Permits for Skip Bins

Check with your local council prior to ordering a skip bin

Do I require a Council Permits for Skip Bins? Some Sydney council areas require a permit if skip bins are to be placed on public land or streets, rather than private property. CJ Skip Bins is a preferred bin supplier to the Inner West, Woollahra and Waverly councils, so you do not require a permit to place the bin off your property within their jurisdictions.

Download Council Permits for Skip Bins

If the skip bin needs to be placed on public property in the following council areas, please click on the council below to download the relevant application form:

Local government areas map of Council boundaries.

CJ Skip Bins quoted prices include delivery/collection and tipping fees. We do not add on tipping charges or fees for extra hire days.

Typically the period of hire is 7 days, however this may be extended if required. Contact CJ Skip Bins to discuss your skip bin hire requirements and get a quote, call 0404 050 545.

No hidden costs! Call 0404 050 545.